Monday, October 25, 2010

Still breathing!

It's been months since I've attempted a blog entry but my walk this morning stimulated my photographer's eye enough to make me attempt to break the inertia of unblogging. I've been sorting through a lifetime of manuscripts, art work, family photos and ufo's (unfinished objects!) as I close down my huge art studio in Somerville and downsize to a tiny sliver of a room with the saving grace of two huge windows, a radiator, and some electricity. See transformation from storage to office below.

2 comments:

  1. Still amazed by the transformation! Great to see you back blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather than putting paintings in storage I've used the high vertical back wall as a gallery.
    I'll take another picture soon so you can see it.
    Thanks for writing, Michele.

    ReplyDelete