Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Laying off of sugar . . . help!


Every now and then I vow to get off of "the white stuff." Not talking about white powder one sees in crime shows, I'm talking about dairy, sugar, flour, and all combinations of same. Time for my next cholesterol screening is approaching and I always do much better after a few weeks off the white stuff. Something about this picture of a reclining "Hello Kitty!" that I took at the Prudential mall a few days ago keeps haunting me and has compelled me to make a post featuring her in what appears to be a sated position.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what Hello Kitty's cholesterol is these days... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will find out mid October when I have my annual check up. I've got enough time to clean up the food, but the question is will I have the will to do it? At least I'm walking alot.

      Delete