Monday, May 4, 2009

Free Art in the City







I know, I know. I said I'd be back every day with a post but I got so overwhelmed taking pictures of what I saw on my walks that it's hard to choose. I don't want to swamp you with images and yet . . . with everything blossoming and with the camera sighing to be used over and over again I've got more images in just a few days than I can handle.
In these sluggish economic times, there's still no shortage of food for the eyes and the
spirit. I'll be posting just a few of those items. Slowing down, walking, looking for images to share has put me into a whole other place. It's like this faceless cyber-audience is a new friend with whom I want to share all my impressions and joy as I take that second look at the familiar—seeing things through the lens of my little digital friend as though for the first time. If you're feeling overwhelmed by life right now, put on your walking shoes and get out the door.

1 comment:

  1. Deborah,

    'Love your free art in the city. What a gift and a reminder to look more closely at what's in front of us.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete