Sunday, June 30, 2013

Boston Night Riders . . . buck naked!

They left their convening site at Boston Common Band Stand at 10 p.m. tonight, June 29, and hit the road on their Fourth Annual World Naked Bicycle Ride Boston to raise awareness! It worked. I was walking from the Kendall Sq. movie, just in front of MIT on Mass Ave., when a slew of nude cyclists flew by. I fumbled for my camera to catch some skin before they passed.
One guy was on roller blades with all his glory swaying in the evening summer breeze. Amazing the sights one can see for free around Boston and Cambridge!

2 comments:

  1. too bad you didn't photograph the glory ...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't get my camera out fast enough but the image has been burned in my memory and every time I call it up it makes me laugh.
      Thanks for writing. db

      Delete