Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oops. Operator error! my goof up.





I had originally included these images in the previous post, but I guess I exceeded my allowance and they were stripped out (not really the case, you see, I deleted them inadvertantly when trying to arrange the type) so here they are as an addendum. The stained glass window is a little-known authentic Tiffany in a church in West Roxbury, and the globe style ceiling lamp hangs in the entryway of the Chirstian Science Monitor building where the incredible Mapparium exists. If you haven't been there yet, you must take that walk inside the globe with the boundaries of the countries of the world back in 1936. More cogitations and visuals in a day or two. Oh, yes, the pedicab, a relatively recent phenomenon in Boston, they jingle and jangle in front of my window as they transport the wave of Red Sox Nation as it washes past my condo twice a night during the home games. I've learned to plan my day around the expansion and contraction of Fenway Park so that I can avoid the gridlock that sets in just about the time the pedicabs start peddling by. Enough. Got to get back to some billable design work!
ciao for now,
db

No comments:

Post a Comment