Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Whew! I almost forgot how to do this . . .

Life intrudes, napping intrudes, being unmoored, adrift, whatever else I could say for reasons why I haven't kept blogging, I won't say any particular one, but just get back up after falling and keep peddling my way toward the next fascinating moment.

Haven't been away in Thailand or Cambodia, just went to a wedding last week in Carlisle MA that brought together a multi-ethnic cross section of the globe including these lovely dancers who entertained us between the marriage ceremony and the cutting of the cake.

2 comments:

  1. Love it that you're blogging again. . .you always capture just the right moment in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing that the blog was slogging and now that it's resumed. Made a 30 day commitment to work on "the book" or any writing and today is day 3. Have discovered of all my various practices and disciplines that have fallen away the most important one to pick back up again is the writing. Gotta build some habit power.

    ReplyDelete