Saturday, February 4, 2012

Some other before and afters

While I'm pulling together the tiles and details of my tiny Boston kitchen, I thought I'd show you a few other transformations I've been able to accomplish over the years. In all these projects money was not flowing easily and we had to economize wherever possible. In the case of this kitchen we retained the same dishwasher and stove though they were moved to new locations.


In this bathroom, flooding from the bath above wrecked the ceiling and gave the homeowners a chance to rethink the bathroom on the first floor.

As you can see in the "before" picture, the two doors (closet and entrance) banged into each other. We flipped the entry door and opened up the space in the closet area.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the kitchen...with the black appliances and the antiquish rug! Thanks for commenting on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Soul Pretty,
    So nice of you to comment on that kitchen. I really like helping people to use what they already have and we were able to do some of that on this kitchen. How did you stumble upon my blog?
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete