Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What can I say? Time to study the umbrella


Just made a cup of hot lemonade out of the lemons and as far as all this rain goes, maybe it's time to study the anatomy of the umbrella. Turn all this rain from a challenge to an "opportunity."

Also, I've been noticing that the images to the right of the blog are fixed while the ones in the body of the blog allow you to look deeper into the details of them. So if you like any of my images, be sure to click on them so that you can really go deeper into the details. That's why I'm posting this farmhouse door made of chestnut wood again today so that you can look at it more closely. Mimi owns an additional apartment that is part of a complex that was once a Medieval castle and she rents it out. Here's a link if you want to take a look at her apartment. She's also got some great recipes on the site, too. http://www.umbriancountryhouse.com

I'll be posting some more images from Umbria over the next couple of days. It looks as though the sun is trying to say hello. I'd better go out and grab it while I can. More soon. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment